Our focus is to assist you in making an informed decision on
the property you are considering for purchase, we do this by providing you with
a thorough inspection of the thousands of components it takes to make a home
function safely and
Your inspection report will be 25 to 35 pages or more in a
easy-to-read format that details each section with photos and recommendations.
Our home inspection provides you a detailed evaluation of the home’s current condition,
including major components and systems, and identify defects and deficiencies
and identify possible future expenditures so you can negotiate and/or
budget for these expenses.
Our complete home inspection and detailed narrative report will assist you in being more confident and better informed based on the information your home yields, as we inspect and evaluate the hundreds of components. Andy Tabler is an Ohio licensed home inspector from the Ohio Division of Real Estate
We utilized the latest technology in inspection tools such as gas and carbon leak detectors, infrared cameras, Mavic Pro drone for hard to reach roofs, electrical and GFCI testers, high-resolution digital camera for documenting deficiencies and AHIT state-of-the-art inspection reporting software
We report on each item needing attention in one of the following categories
- Major Concern: a system or component that is considered significantly deficient or is unsafe. Significant deficiencies need to be corrected and, except for some safety items, are likely to involve significant expense.
- Safety Issue: denotes a condition that is unsafe and in need of prompt attention.
- Repair: denotes a system or component which is missing or which needs corrective action to assure proper and reliable function.
- Improve: denotes improvements that are recommended but not required.
- Monitor: denotes a system or component needing further investigation and/or monitoring in order to determine if repairs are necessary .
- Deferred Cost: denotes items that have reached or are reaching their normal life expectancy or show indications that they may require repair or replacement anytime during the next five (5) years .
Worry Free Environmental and Home Safety Inspections Included
Termite and Wood Destroying Insect Inspection as Ohio licensed termite inspector, we include a termite and wood destroying insect (WDI) inspection.
Visual Mold Assessment as certified mold inspector, we include a visual mold evaluation to point out areas of concern
Interior Gas-line Inspection we utilize state of the art equipment for checking for gas leaks
FHA VA RD USDA we provide and report on repair item stipulations typically associated with these type loans
Radon Testing we provide radon testing as a separate add on service this can be in conjunction with your home inspection
Free re-inspection we will inspect repairs that were completed per your buyer request of remedy
Our complete and thorough inspection will inspect, evaluate and operate the following component of the home.
We inspect and evaluate
- Signs of Termite and Wood destroying insects
- Visible signs of mold and mildew
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Retaining walls
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Floor joists and support posts
- Attics roof trusses, insulation and ventilation
We inspect and evaluate
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main electrical disconnects
- Main service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Electrical grounding and bonding
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Main water shut off valves
- Walls, ceilings, railings
- Foundation and wall cracks and settling
We inspect, evaluate and operate
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems - seasonal
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Windows and doors
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Built in appliances
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
MR160 thermal imaging moisture reader allows us to better
identify and verify moisture and issues
Certified Master Inspector® is the inspection industry’s top professional designation and is awarded to qualifying inspectors who have demonstrated the highest level of competency.
Master Inspector Certification Board, Inc.
ARS Inspections Real Estate Inspection Company, property inspection, termite inspection, radon testing, mold inspection, mold testing, FHA VA RD USDA and well inspection.
ARS Inspections Real Estate Inspection Company is a professional home inspection and building Inspection Company located in Zanesville Ohio. Quality Inspections Since 1988: Real estate inspection reports, home inspection, commercial building inspections, termite inspection, gas line inspection warranty, radon testing, mold testing and private well water testing Services in Muskingum County, Perry County, Guernsey County, Licking County and Franklin County. Service Areas: Ohio Home Inspection and Ohio Home Inspector in, Zanesville Ohio, Nashport Ohio, Roseville Ohio, New Lexington Ohio, Somerset Ohio, Newark Ohio, Granville Ohio, McConnelsville Ohio, Dresden Ohio, Philo Ohio, Duncan Falls Ohio, Frazeysburg Ohio, Coshocton Ohio, New Concord Ohio, Cambridge Ohio, 43701 43702 43777 43025 43023 43055 43058 43056 43093 43722 43720 43723 43725 43727 43732 43734 43735 43736 43739 43749 43750 43755 43762 43764 43767 43778 43779 43780 43783 43784 43711 43722 43730
We are affiliate members of the Guernsey- Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® and The Licking County Board of Realtors