We work for you!
Our complete home inspection will assist you in making a more informed buying decision by knowing the current and overall condition of the home you’re about to purchase.
- Are there major repairs needed with the home?
- Are there safety items that need addressed?
- What are the possible future expenditures?
- What improvements should be done now, and what can wait?
We preform a thorough inspection of the hundreds of items it takes to make your home function safely and effectively and provide you a detailed narrative report that will assist you in getting the greatest value from your inspections.
contact us today!
For additional information or to schedule your inspection
Attend your home inspection when possible
This is a great time to see more and learn more of your new home. We will explain items found during the inspection, show you how to operate the mechanical components located in the home and answer any questions you may have. Frequently Ask Questions
We have you covered, at no additional cost.
Our home inspection includes inspecting for termite and wood destroying insects, inspecting interior gas lines for leaks and gas company red tag items, inspecting for visible signs of moisture, mold and mildew. We inspect and report on FHA VA RD and USDA loan appraisal stipulations if requested.
We include a one-year warranty on termite inspections a 90-day warranty on
mold and gas line repairs and a limited 90-day warranty on home repairs*
These services can be separate or in conjunction with your home inspection
We offer radon testing, well water sample testing, one-year gas line warranties and individual lab testing for mold.
We inspect, evaluate and operate the following components of the home.
We inspect and evaluate
- Signs of Termite and Wood destroying insects
- Visible signs of mold and mildew
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Retaining walls
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Floor joists and support posts
- Attics roof trusses, insulation and ventilation
We inspect and evaluate
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main electrical disconnects
- Main service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Electrical grounding and bonding
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Main water shut off valves
- Walls, ceilings, railings
- Foundation and wall cracks and settling
We inspect, evaluate and operate
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems - seasonal
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Windows and doors
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Built in appliances
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
Our Exclusive Standard Warranties With Every Home Inspection*
Andy Tabler and ARS Inspections Real Estate Inspection Company, property inspection, termite inspection, radon testing, mold inspection, mold testing, FHA VA RD USDA and well inspection.
ARS Inspections Real Estate Inspection Company is a professional home inspection and building Inspection Company located in Zanesville Ohio. Quality Inspections Since 1988: Real estate inspection reports, home inspection, commercial building inspections, termite inspection, gas line inspection warranty, radon testing, mold testing and private well water testing Services in Muskingum County, Perry County, Guernsey County, Licking County and Franklin County. Service Areas: Ohio Home Inspection and Ohio Home Inspector in, Zanesville Ohio, Nashport Ohio, Roseville Ohio, New Lexington Ohio, Somerset Ohio, Newark Ohio, Granville Ohio, New Albany Ohio, McConnelsville Ohio, Dresden Ohio, Philo Ohio, Duncan Falls Ohio, Frazeysburg Ohio, Coshocton Ohio, New Concord Ohio, Cambridge Ohio, 43701 43702 43777 43025 43023 43055 43058 43056 43093 43722 43720 43723 43725 43727 43732 43734 43735 43736 43739 43749 43750 43755 43762 43764 43767 43778 43779 43780 43783 43784 43711 43722 43730
We are affiliate members of the Guernsey- Muskingum Valley Association of REALTORS® and The Licking County Board of Realtors
See warranty for details*